Mid-week and weekend dates available. Book at least a week in advance. Weekend dates fill up fast.
Wear comfortable clothing and footwear. Helmets and rally suits are provided on the day.
Some vehicles have height and weight restrictions, please check when booking if in any doubt.
All spectators are welcome to watch from our elevated viewing tower.
Lunch can be provided for guests at an extra cost – €16 per adult and €8 per child.
Rally School Ireland run in all weather conditions. Please call if in any doubt.
Our intensive 1/2/3 day packages give you maximum time in our cars (100 – 120 km/day) to learn as much as possible. Irish tarmac rallying is world renowned – come and learn from the best! You drive the following cars:
- Four wheel drive – Fully Rally prepared Subaru WRX
- New Left Hand Drive – Toyota GT86 / Subaru BRZ
- Rear wheel drive – Ford Escort Mark 2, BMW 325i, Nissan 350Z
- Front wheel drive – Ford Ka, Mini Cooper S Works
- Junior Drivers from 10+
- Kris Meeke – Driver with Citroen World Rally Team 2014 and 2015
- Petter Solberg – 2014 World Rallycross Champion, 2003 World Rally Champion
- Oliver Solberg – Petter’s son, drove here in 2008 aged 6. Our youngest ever driver!
- Daniel McKenna – 2014 British Rally Champion and Junior World Rally Championship competitor
- Niall McShea – Former Production World Rally Champion, currently driving for Skoda China
- Sam and Josh Moffett – 2015 European Rally Championship competitors
- Stephen Wright – 2014 Motorsport Ireland Young Rally Driver of the Year
- Derek Tohill – European Rallycross Champion in 2010 and 2013
- Adam Carroll – 2009 A1 GP Champion
- Des Foley – Nissan GT Academy runner up 2012
- Peter Bennett (aged 14) – Junior 1000 CC Championship contender 2015